Monday, September 7, 2009

Wars aborted...

So.. after my first very interesting and highly profitable segue into hi-sec wars and the world of extortion, things got quiet.

I suspect that the VictimCEO from my previous post actually does read things on the interwebz because he got quiet about his need to have me go kill the evil corporation that had "hired me" in my previous post.

I had to reach out to him to see when and if he wanted me to start the war against his oppressors and he VERY politely told me that they had decided not to proceed. It was funny how careful he was to make sure that they didn't piss us off and start the whole process over again.

In any case, that war petered out.

The next one was against a 41 man corporation that I'd seen committing the terrible crime of running missions in Dodixie with 3 - 4 Caldari Navy Raven pilots. Given that my little corp has 3 - 4 active pilots I figured we might get some good fights out of them.

All faction battleship pilots had left the corp within hours of the war dec going active.

2 weeks of war dec fees later, we'd managed to kill an AFK hulk mining in a belt and a completely unfitted Myrmidon. Both of these kills are attributable to ArchVonBaron who either got the tackle (myrmidon) or just the solo kill (hulk).

The only significant movement in this war was the fact that the target corps membership dropped from 41 when we war decced them to 13 by the end of the war 2 weeks later.

Humorous, but far from profitable....

No comments:

Post a Comment