Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walk a Mile - Phase 2 (The Navy's Protector)

Concurrent to the previous activities noted I had been doing the necessary research to implement phase 2 of my plan. As I reviewed the activities of those who perpetrated crimes against the Navies of Eve it quickly became obvious to me who the worst offenders were.

If you're flying a ship made by one of the Navy or Pirate factions of Eve then you are quite obviously a terrible offender. As I observed pilots go about their activities for a certain agent in Dodixie I discovered an even better way to see which capsuleers among the hordes of offenders in this particular system needed to be made an example of.

Enter the ship scanner.

It seems that some pilots have the gall to kill Officers of the various Factions and then use their own heavily modified equipment against their comrades. These pilots obviously needed killing.

After researching three corporations flying ships either made with artifacts from my Beloved Sleepers (and generally fit with modified equipment made by the various Navies) or flying faction ships, I was ready to declare war on the oppressors of Eve.

Shortly after the Eve-Mails declaring war went out I received this response:



2009.09.24 22:21
Just to make you aware, Black Salmon is closely affiliated with Fidelas Constans. Very Closely Affiliated. I'll make this short, if you are determined to continue down this path, you will be fighting FCon, either due to us accepting them into our alliance, or Fcon war deccing you.

Just to let you know what you will be getting into:
http://killboard.fidelas-constans.com/

Lupus Aurelius
FCON CEO



A closer review of these CVA pets killboard shows that they have 59% efficiency for the month. I'm not sure I'd have posted a killboard link if my efficiency were that poor.

Ah well... I can only hope they get involved!

More to follow as the wars develop properly.

2 comments:

  1. You neglected to memtion that you did drop the dec, lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... but I only dropped the dec because you guys had made yourself so totally scarce that we hadn't even seen one of you in 3 days.

    When a more lucrative opportunity came along (more on this later) I chose your war as the one to end. We may revisit it later.

    Either way, the depths of your cowardice and the fun of the new opportunity will both get equal treatment in the coming days.

    Besides... at least 8 of your pilots had already bailed from your corp. We'd already had at least a moderate impact :)

    ReplyDelete