Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hauler kills?!?!

Ok.. so normally hauler kills are nothing blog worthy.. (and tbh this one isn't either)

But these kills combined with some comedy chat in Uedama local was just the pick-me-up I needed after losing our match in the alliance tourney.

So.. we'd been watching this class 3 WH entrance in Uedama for a little while and killing time watching college football.

A heron and an imicus came through the WH which is in itself not noteworthy, but the fact that the heron pilot was the CEO of a self described WH corp made me a bit more interested. What combat ships would they bring?? This could be fun.

After watching them for awhile I realized they were scouting moons. This could be even better! :)

Sure enough, a short while later a badger came in and warped to a moon at 0. I warped to the same moon at 10km so I could keep an eye on him while my buddy Tarkis got his hauler ready.

Unfortunately the badger cloaked.

This is easily resolved when they warp to 0 and don't move afterwards. I promptly warped back to the WH at 20km and then back to the moon at 0 to decloak him.

Bingo! He decloaks and is podded. What juicy faction towers await?

http://www.freelancerunion.co.uk/eve-killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17545


Damn it! POS fuel but no POS!

Fortunately for me... the CEO came warping in his bustard as I was still checking the badger can.

Also fortunately for me... I invested in a 3 point scram!

Poor bustard tried to cloak, but immediately decloaked... and then couldn't warp back out no matter how hard he tried.

http://www.freelancerunion.co.uk/eve-killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=17546

And of course THERE is the tower we knew was coming!

200m in Jita.

Even better though was an unrelated incident in Uedama right outside the wormhole.

I wish I could say I was the cause of these tears...

But they were fun to watch anyway.

It seems this young player 'helped' another player by hauling his ore back to station for them. Then they asked him for help killing the rats in the belt.

He bought himself a new 6m isk frig just for the job.

You can predict the results:

Tony Reason > wtf concord did f*ck all
Tony Reason > f*cking concord
Tony Reason > what is the f*cking point in them
Tony Reason > when you need them they do f*ck all

I'm still laughing.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment