Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Kills and a War Dec Threat!

Killed a rook that was flying with 2 drakes in a class 2 WH and isn't really worth mentioning except that his ship was named 'Yarr! I'm a pirate!'

I couldn't resist posting "No no... I'm the Pirate!" in local! They were good sports about it... a little whine, but mostly GF's all around.

This drake kill was also sorta humorous. He was in a class 1 WH (and BSs can't go through Class 1 WH gates from Empire) running a sleeper site.

I tackled him with gutted but quickly realized the proteus couldn't break his passive tank.

I pulled up contracts with Gene, found a Hurricane on contract (fully fitted), flew 2 jumps away to pick it up, flew back, warped Gene to the WH and then killed the drake.

All while tanking the drakes fire as well as the sleepers.

Doog Timez!

The next morning I got a rather uninspiring Retriever kill in a WH with a large POS and about 12 ships on scan. This was right before work and wasn't able to sign back in for several hours.

When I jumped back into that WH with gutted, there was a Raven sitting on the other side of the WH entrance.

I jumped GenePool in to try and bump the Raven off the WH, and as expected, he jumped through the WH almost immediately.

Pretty much what I expected. I jumped GenePool back through the WH and warped him to a station but left gutted on the other side.

I'd not really even dreamed to hope this, but I heard the WH fire immediately after GenePool warped away.

Knowing the raven was now stuck for 5 minutes I tackled and started orbitting with gutted who basically solo killed him.

He convo'd me immediately after to inform me:

Alissa007 > wardec coming

I can only hope!

Shortly after that they warped a destroyer to the WH entrance at 100km from their POS and cloaked it (gutted was still there and cloaked).

I of course immediately warped gutted to their POS planet and back to the WH at 100km

Decloaked the destroyer and ended him as well.

Of a 7 man corp, I killed 3 of their pilots that day. The retriever, the founder of the corp (in the Raven) and the current CEO of the corp (in the Destroyer).

I somehow doubt they'll war dec me, but it sure would be fun if they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment