Saturday, March 27, 2010

EVE really DOES start slow!

Shortly after my last journal entry (but before the helpful comment) I realized that it might be more productive for me to spend my time making connections within my chosen corporation than it would be to keep droning away at meaningless tasks with my level 1 agent.

This proved to be true and within a few short hours I was ready to start doing meaningless tasks for a level 2 agent.

This was a BIG improvement... except that it really felt more like Super Sizing a Value Meal at whatever the current equivalent for McDonald's might be than a real change.

I did enough missions to prove that - with patience - I could run most of the missions I was given in a lowly skilled frigate. But even that challenge didn't hold my attention for long.

I was going to need more than this to keep myself going.

And so, with a sigh of boredom, I sent myself back to school and focused on laying the foundation for my evil endeavors.

Now, with my trial period a little over half way over, I'm almost ready to start trying to find my way into a corporation.

Today will probably be spent finding a likely target.

By next weekend I will hopefully have chat logs and video with which to remember the fun... :)

2 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, what race are you going? I've been thinking of undertaking similar ops on an alt :) (Evemail me if you don't want to say publically.)

    ~ Namamai (now with STUGH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you an EveMail.

    I think things will get interesting by this time next week and I'll know if my plan works.

    I can always support with a Guardian / Basilisk if I have too... but that's not as fun. :)

    ReplyDelete